Consists of all Organic ingredients!
- 1 Bunch of Kale
- 1 Bunch of Spinach
- 1 Cup of Brussel Sprouts
- Chopped Avocado
- Handful blackberries or blueberries
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 2 tbsp. soaked and sprouted pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup of fresh ginger
- Raw Carrots (alpha-carotene, beta-carotene, Vitamin E, etc.)
- Raw Broccoli (sulforaphane/isothiocyanates)
- Raw cabbage (isothiocyanates)
- Chopped Green Asparagus
- Chopped Beetroot
- Turmeric (a spice) (curcumin)
- Chopped parsley
- Chopped Cilantro
- Bell Peppers
- Turmeric with curcumin
- Black Pepper
- Cayenne pepper
- Oregano with Carvacrol
- Curry Powder
– 1 tbsp. avocado oil or coconut oil (room temp)
– 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
– 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
– 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
– Pinch turmeric powder
– Sea salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large bowl, add all of the salad ingredients.
2. In a mason jar, add all of the dressing ingredients and shake well until combined.
3. Drizzle the dressing on top of the salad and toss the salad until well coated.